Within the framework of TEMUS project “Cruise-T” two-day training workshops are going to be held at Kutaisi University on the 20-21 July, 2015 from 10:00 to 13:00.
The training courses designed by European experts will be conducted exclusively for Kutaisi University students. The training workshops on different topics will be simalteneously held in different rooms.
- Trainers: Jana Kucerova and Ludmila Smardova (Slovakia)
– Sustainable tourism development
– Quantitative and qualitative research methods
– Tourism supply analysis
– Homework Assignment for students (Tourism supply analysis – Kutaisi city center)
Trainer: Natalie Audrey Balch (Germany)
– Service Quality in the Hospitality Sector:Improvement Opportunities and Tools
– Service Culture
– Service Blueprint
– Complaint Management
– Management of Waiting Time
– Critical Incident Technique
– Mystery Check
Trainer: Gergana Zhelyazkova (Bulgaria)
– Destination development, management and positioning for economically sustainable tourism development
– Destination Positioning, Branding and Image Development
– Developing Destination Marketing & Positioning Strategies
– SWOT Analysis
– Measuring destination sustainability with the European Tourism Indicator System
Trainer: Manuel Demetz (Italia)
– DMO (Destination Management Organization) Management
– Developing a USP (Unique Selling Point) for a destination
– DMO & Consumer Brand Management
– Consumer Targeting and Customer Journey
– Digital Marketing
If you would like to attend one of these training workshops, please contact Prof. ElgujaDeisadze for registration at the Room 102 (mob: 599 94-40-34). The student must indicate which course he/she wish to attend.
The special certificates signed by foreign experts will be awarded to active students.